martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Today I love...Urban Ourfitters & WhoWhatWear


Urban Outfitters Early Spring 2010 catalog...

Great vintage looking clothes and awesome pictures... I LOVE U URBAN. But why oh why you do this to me ??



This boots came on my fall-09 Urban's catalog. They look so great with little dresses, the picture doesn't do it justice. Well I ordered them but they are not in till April so I am already suffering. And on top of it NOW I want everything on their knew catalog. Ok, ok I now that's how it is, they send the catalog before the season comes in but awwwww !!!!!

I have always love to take pages with great outfits out of magazines and save them to use them as inspiration. That is exactly why I love WhoWhatWear,,it is exactly the kind of web-page I had always wanted but since I know zero of web-page creation and have not to much patience I never did it. This is like a big great scrapbook only, you dont have to spend time making it saves paper!!!! So to the great girls at WhoWhatWear,, today I love you !!!!

Its so funny how I and I imagine that hundreds of people write stuff on blogs just because. I know no one will watch this, at least no more that 10 people but still it feels so freeing to do it, to be able to express ideas and silly things through this method. I dont even have an idea of how to make people know about it, nor I know if I want them to, at least not my friends. haha oh Im laughing by myself. But what the hell instead of talking to myself I will talk to you my little friendly page. Oh, what I just said made me look like a loner,,no I'm not a loner I have friends & a BF but while they work I will talk to you. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario