lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

today Im obsessed with... explaining who I am, I think

My name is _______ and Im addicted to fashion. But who isnt in its own way !?!?!
Im 23, out of college and about to go to Law School. Love music,from rock and roll to heavy metal, to indie, to folk, to electro. You like MUSE and THE BEATLES ?? Welcome my friend. MUSIC is everything in life (at least I feel so), everything is related to music and reflected by it. FASHION I love fashion which is very intertwined with music. Thats why I hate it everytime I see the most rapper guy dressed in leather, plaid and a mowhawk,,,why ? "Just becuz its in". PICTURES,CAMERAS new, digital, lomography, polaroids, if it captures a moment and lets it live forever like a picture I LOVE IT. Love to LOVE.
I know a blogger is suppose to write obviously but at the moment I rather just describe myself in words,,,so adding to what I already said
I LOVE:
vintage clothes, polaroids, dogs, MUSE, NY, science, Ray Bans,
indie bands, to write, to talk, to imagine, F.R.I.E.N.D.S.., GOD, my boy, my nephew,
my family, spongebob, red velvet cupcakes, beach, Hypnotk, pictures, boots, wine,
Chanel, Christian Louboutin, bracelets, big earrings, high stilettos, balloons,soccer/futbol... If I remember anything else I will write back ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario